We are developing state-of-the-art SoCs from architecture to final product involving automotive centric design methodologies and flows tailored for functional safety. We have a presence across multiple geographies and are currently in search of a Principal level IP/SoC Design Verification Engineer.
- Develop testbenches using System Verilog and UVM for functional and power aware RTL
- Develop UVM component like agents (active and passive), scoreboards and environment etc., Develop assertions, functional coverage.
- Develop test plan, UVM based test sequences, layered sequences, virtual sequencers
- Drive closure of verification metrics to cover verification space. Work with the team to identify and close gaps in functional, power aware and Gate level timing simulation.
- Develop ‘C’ testcases for HW-FW simulation and FPGA prototyping
- Provide regression setup, debug of RTL and gate level netlist
- Review industry standard spec and augment test plan to improve quality of verification
- Participate in post silicon bring up, validation and compliance testing and debug
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams like ASIC Architect, ASIC Designers, firmware development team to ensure successful delivery of product
- Proven track record of verification, taking several chips from specification to tape out
- Proven expertise with UVM and/or System Verilog based verification
- Excellent understanding of ASIC verification methodologies and proven experience of verification
- Experience working with source control tools, bug management tools and release management tools such as Jenkins, Git, and Jira.
- Experience with SoC interfaces, embedded processors, networking protocols, security protocols and video formats will be a big plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or equivalent and 5+ years of experience